AERIAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING (50 HOURS)
Faculty: Kevin Bigger, Kristina Cubrilo Santos, Maisah Hargett, Janie Prince
Fall 2018 (Weekend Course): Oct 12 - 21
Schedule: 10 AM - 7 PM Daily
Weekend 1: Friday (10/12), Saturday (10/13) & Sunday (10/14)
Weekend 2: Friday (10/19), Saturday (10/20) & Sunday (10/21)
TUITION*: $2125 (Early Bird: $1900 by Sept 15th, 2018)
$500 Deposit* is due upon acceptance to guarantee your place in the program.
$20 non-refundable application fee is due with your online application.
Applicants should complete the ONLINE APPLICATION (and submit $20 application fee) no later than Sept 15, 2018. (Space is limited; apply now to reserve your spot!)
- 50 hours of training, covering Aerial Yoga safety, alignment, embodied anatomy, modifications, hands-on assists, transitions and more -- everything you need to safely guide students through beginning and open level Aerial Yoga classes.
- AERIAL ASANA manual, a complete and comprehensive resource of Aerial Yoga poses adapted from classical yoga and modern aerial acrobatics
- Additional handouts for Class Observation & Self Reflection
- Access to an online video library breaking down basic & advanced Aerial Yoga acrobatics.
- Certificate of Completion from Om Factory School of Yoga Aerial Yoga Teacher Training (pending completion all course requirements)
- 10-Class Pack: valid for eight Aerial Yoga classes and two Aerial Mellow Flow classes (Activates with full Tuition payment; valid for three months)
Anyone may apply; however, space is incredibly limited, and preference will be given to Certified Yoga Instructors. Those with a background in yoga, aerial, dance or movement are especially encouraged to apply.
*Deposit & Tuition are non-refundable after Sept 12th, 2018, and transaction fees may apply.
*Faculty is subject to change.